Pur-Gard™ Technology – By Intermountain Water
We began prototype development of Pur-Gard in the late 1990′s, due to an increasing demand and clear need for a sophisticated system cleaner that would clean the resin media and reduce mechanical wear on the appliance.
During the prototype period, our national service division fielded a number of cleaners that worked admirably, such as “Res-Up” and “Pro-Res-Care”, however it was clear that something more sophisticated was needed, especially to support the developing Purafeel technology.
- Leave a protective coating on metallic moving parts
- Clean and lubricate all moving components
- Create an unhealthy environment for bacteria in the system
- Activate Purafeel technology on compatible systems
- Catalytically activate self-sanitization on compatible systems
- Pur-Gard will work with all residential or commercial water systems
- Cleans ion-exchange resins without damaging the structured matrix
- Leaves a protective coating on metallic moving parts
- Cleans & conditions moving components
- Activates Purafeel technology on compatible systems
- Suitable for direct injection, drip, and continuous feed systems`
Often imitated, yet never duplicated – Pur-Gard is designed specifically for Intermountain Water Systems, but will work with any softener or conditioner as an extremely effective cleaning agent
Intermountain Water led the water treatment industry in the early 1980′s with the development of “Resin Protector”, a highly effective powder-based cleaner that was able to clean water softeners and reduce precipitate buildup in dual-bed systems.
Simple Solutions to Complex Water Problems — Since 1966
Copyright © 1966 – 2013 Intermountain Water| Company Homepage